Hour 1: Join Doug Hagmann as he discusses the appointment of Richard “Ric” Grenell to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and its significance to the Deep State. Also, Doug cites important takeaways from an Epoch Times video from August 2, 2019, titled “On Marxism in America, the Communist China Threat, Unconventional Warfare & Hong Kong“—Joshua Philipp.
Video URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thvN6X_kYcs&feature=youtu.be. Times cited:
- Intro: Start to 1:00
- On Morality: 9:30
- ANTIFA – START AT 10:24
- PC TO SILENCE – 14:05 – 16:09
- CHINESE/NYC: 26:13 – 29:21 “DEMOCRACY”
- COMMUNIST PARTY/CHINA/IRAN DRUGS, LATIN AMERICA – 57:23 – 1:00:05
- 1:00:12 CHINA IS THE WORST THREAT
- 1:00:22 – 1:02:00 DSA
In-Depth: Organization: Protect Democracy (website): https://protectdemocracy.org/#
IMPORTANT SUBSECTION: https://protectdemocracy.org/work/spreading-disinformation/
Hour 2: Austin Broer – Healthmasters
Our Patreon Site – Thank you for your support! – Please Click HERE
- Click HERE for News & Show Prep: (www.HagmannReport.com)
- Like us on Facebook HERE: (www.facebook.com/HagmannReport)
- Follow us on Twitter HERE(https://twitter.com/HagmannReport)
- Doug Hagmann’s PERSONAL Facebook Page HERE: https://www.facebook.com/douglas.hagmann/
- DOUG’S personal TWITTER PAGE (HERE): https://twitter.com/HagmannPI
NEW! NOW OPEN! The Hagmann Report Store. Our new coffee blends are now finally available! After three months of working one-on-one with the best roster in the country, in our opinion, we’ve developed a rich tasting coffee with an added kick of caffeine in our Detective’s Choice multi-bean blend. Available in K-cups, whole bean or ground, this coffee is a favorite among local law enforcement.
Better still, proceeds from the sale of this coffee go to the “hands-on” boots-on-the-ground investigators who are engaged in the investigation of human trafficking, especially child sex-trafficking.
Enjoy a cup of kick-butt yet smooth coffee in the morning – before that important interrogation or long stakeout. Order yours today. Always fresh – roasted in small batches – we average about four-days from the roaster to your cup. We do things right.