Most rational people have asked how it’s possible that a single “rogue” federal judge can overturn (or affirm) the President of the United States and of will of the American people with impunity. More importantly, another question arises: What can be done about it?
In this episode, Doug Hagmann explains the problem in the context of the “Deep” or “Administrative” State and solutions available.
- The Tyranny of the Judiciary and What to Do about It-by Jon Hall – American Thinker
- Ambiguity and American Jurisprudence– by Jon Hall – American Thinker
- Removing Federal Judges Without Impeachment– Yale Law JournalPlease be sure to sign up for our News Alerts – Click Herebefore it’s too late!
- Check out GROVE– The BEST in products for your home, office and personal care.
- Check out LEGACY BOX – turn your old videos into digital memories that will last a lifetime (CLICK HERE) – Use promo code “HH” for 40% off
Patreon & the Hagmann Forum: https://www.patreon.com/hagmannreport
Follow Doug Hagmann on Twitter: @HagmannPI
Doug Hagmann on GAB: @DougHagmann #DHRS – Make it a “thing” on Twitter & GAB!
Don’t forget to tune in to The Hagmann Report, Monday-Friday from 7:00-10:00 PM ET.