Tonight Keith is joined by Dr. Dean Hart to have a more ‘plain-speak’ conversation about the Coronavirus. Then Keith welcomes Mary Brant, the External Communications Manager for the American Red Cross Northern New England division to discuss a nation-wide blood-shortage crisis in light of Coronavirus fears and ‘social distancing’ mandates.
LISTEN LIVE – Monday-Friday 9-10:00 PM ET HERE: https://www.KeithHansonShow.com
Help us fight censorship by accessing our show on our own site.
- Keith Hanson Show Website: http://www.KeithHansonShow.com
- Keith Hanson Show Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KeithOnTheAir
- Follow Keith Hanson on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RealKeithHanson
- Follow Keith Hanson on Parler: https://parler.com/profile/RealKeithHanson
AUDIO / DOWNLOAD AUDIO
POWERED BY THE HAGMANN REPORT:
Our Patreon Site – Thank you for your support! – Please Click HERE
- Click HERE for News & Show Prep: (www.HagmannReport.com)
- Like us on Facebook HERE: (www.facebook.com/HagmannReport)
- Follow us on Twitter HERE(https://twitter.com/HagmannReport)
- Doug Hagmann’s PERSONAL Facebook Page HERE: https://www.facebook.com/douglas.hagmann/
- DOUG’S personal TWITTER PAGE (HERE): https://twitter.com/HagmannPI
NEW! NOW OPEN! The Hagmann Report Store. Our new coffee blends are now finally available! After three months of working one-on-one with the best roster in the country, in our opinion, we’ve developed a rich tasting coffee with an added kick of caffeine in our Detective’s Choice multi-bean blend. Available in K-cups, whole bean or ground, this coffee is a favorite among local law enforcement.
Better still, proceeds from the sale of this coffee go to the “hands-on” boots-on-the-ground investigators who are engaged in the investigation of human trafficking, especially child sex-trafficking.
Enjoy a cup of kick-butt yet smooth coffee in the morning – before that important interrogation or long stakeout. Order yours today. Always fresh – roasted in small batches – we average about four-days from the roaster to your cup. We do things right.