Friday, May 15, 2020; Episode No. 713: Does the media-pushed “New Normal” also include people walking around looking like perpetrators of violent felonies looking for a place to commit crimes? We’ll talk briefly about this before welcoming Julio Gonzalez to discuss the $3 trillion “Heroes Act” spending bill scheduled to be voted on in the House Friday. Julio is a Trump administration advisor who contributed to the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
Please join us live via affiliate FM/AM stations, satellite, or streaming live each and every weeknight beginning at 9 pm Eastern, or on-demand at your convenience. You can also access the show via various podcast platforms (iHeartRadio, iTunes, TuneIn, and Spreaker) or on our website, www.keithhansonshow.com.
- https://docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20200511/BILLS-116hr6800ih.pdf (PDF of 1,815-page “Heroes Act.)
WE’RE BUILDING A NETWORK! Our Patreon Site – Thank you for your support! – Please Click HERE
- Click HERE for News & Show Prep: (www.HagmannReport.com)
- Like us on Facebook HERE: (www.facebook.com/HagmannReport)
- Follow us on Twitter HERE(https://twitter.com/HagmannReport)
- Doug Hagmann’s PERSONAL Facebook Page HERE: https://www.facebook.com/douglas.hagmann/
- DOUG’S personal TWITTER PAGE (HERE): https://twitter.com/HagmannPI
NEW! NOW OPEN! The Hagmann Report Store. Our new coffee blends are now finally available! After three months of working one-on-one with the best roster in the country, in our opinion, we’ve developed a rich tasting coffee with an added kick of caffeine in our Detective’s Choice multi-bean blend. Available in K-cups, whole bean or ground, this coffee is a favorite among local law enforcement.
Better still, proceeds from the sale of this coffee go to the “hands-on” boots-on-the-ground investigators who are engaged in the investigation of human trafficking, especially child sex-trafficking.
Enjoy a cup of kick-butt yet smooth coffee in the morning – before that important interrogation or long stakeout. Order yours today. Always fresh – roasted in small batches – we average about four-days from the roaster to your cup. We do things right.
AUDIO / DOWNLOAD