#WalkAwayMarch – Hagmann Report – 10/26/2018
October 26, 2018 6:30 pm
The Hagmann Report is dark tonight. We are in Washington D.C. covering and supporting the #WalkAwayMarch. We hope to see many of you there, and if you haven’t registered yet it’s not to late! Registration is FREE, but there are only a couple of hours left to register.
Click REGISTER below before it’s to late and join us!
MARCH AND RALLY EVENT DETAILS —SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27
- We have been cleared to announce our gathering point, march route, and rally location for the main event on Saturday! We will gather at John Marshall Memorial Park on Saturday morning. Please arrive at the park between 11-11:30AM. The address is Pennsylvania Avenue NW, between 4th and 5th streets, Washington, DC 20001.
- There will be a pre-rally celebration with live music and speakers starting at approximately 12PM and running until 1:30PM. At that time we will line up and prepare for our march, which will be a straight walk up Pennsylvania Avenue to Freedom Plaza. It is about a 20 minute walk, and it is just about a mile. We will be accompanied by police escort, and there will be security from the MPD and other agencies.
- When we arrive at Freedom Plaza, our Rally will begin. It will start at 2:30PM and continue until 5:30PM. There will be no food or drink sold at the rally. There will be portable restrooms available for our guests.GUIDELINES
- Please remain peaceful and organized.
- You may bring homemade signs, but please also keep those respectful and peaceful in nature.
- Please respect and obey authorities at ALL times.
- NO WEAPONS are permitted at the march, and it is against DC law to carry a firearm if you are notpermitted accordingly in that jurisdiction.
- Please ensure you clean up after yourselves. We want to leave the premises we are occupying in BETTER condition than when we arrived. Please dispose of any signs in the proper receptacles when leaving the march.
- Please be respectful of those around you. Let’s all have a fantastic time together and make it so that for our next event, the city welcomes us with open arms. We have gone to great lengths in working with local authorities to ensure this is a safe, peaceful event for all involved. Let’s make sure the #WalkAway Campaign is represented the way we know you would want it represented.